Notice on the Epidemic Prevention and Control Measures of
the IELTS Computer-Delivered Test Center at Shandong University of Finance and Economics
(Updated on December 31, 2022)
According to the current situation of the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control arrangement, as well as the control requirements from Jinan City and Shandong Province, since January 3, 2023 (included), the IELTS Computer-Delivered Test Center at Shandong University of Finance and Economics requires all candidates who register for the IELTS test to understand and follow the following prevention and control measures:
1.On the day of the test, the following candidates are not allowed to enter the IELTS Computer-Delivered Test Center at Shandong University of Finance and Economics to take the test:
1) Candidates who have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea and other symptoms within 7 days before the test and on the day of the test cannot enter the test center to take the test.
2) Candidates whose body temperature is higher than 37.3℃.
2. Candidates must take the entrance of the International Exchange Center of Shandong University of Finance and Economics (Shandong Tianshun Building, South District of No. 42-1 Shungeng Road, 70 meters north of the intersection of Shungeng Road and Liyang Avenue) according to the regulation, go straight to the east for 50 meters, turn left, and enter the test center along the IELTS test special passage. This route is the only way to enter the test center, and no other school gates are allowed for candidates to enter during the test period. Candidates are subject to the following requirements upon admission to the test center:
1) Candidates must wear disposable surgical masks、N95 or masks of a higher protection level. Do not wear masks with breathing valves.
2) Candidates must show the “Shangdong Health Code”—green code.
3) All candidates must present the COVID-19 negative nucleic acid test report issued within 48 hours (the time of the 48 hours is defined to be pushed forward on the time of entering the test center, subject to the time of the nucleic acid test report issued; and electronic version and paper version are all accepted; Candidates can also present the nucleic acid test record through the “Shandong Health Code”). If candidates cannot present their negative nucleic acid test report, they will be refused to enter the test center. Candidates do not need to present another negative nucleic acid test report when they enter the test center for the second entry to the test center on the same test day.
4) Candidates must take their temperature at the test center. Candidates whose body temperature is below 37.3 ℃ are allowed to enter the test center.
5) Candidates must show their IELTS admission permit for the test on the test day. Candidates (including minors under the age of 18) are required to enter the test center at the designated time, and parents and other test attendants are not allowed to enter the test center. Candidates cannot request for being familiar with the test center environment to enter the test center at other time rather than the designated time.
6) Candidates must show their national ID (if candidates are registered with a passport, please also bring their national ID for verification).
7) Candidates need to sign the《Personal Health Declaration Form》 before entering test center and promise not to be under quarantine or observation. Candidates whose health condition meet the standard are allowed to take the test.
8) Candidates shall leave the campus directly and are not allowed to stay on campus after the test.
3.Social vehicles such as taxis, ride-hailing cars or private cars are not allowed to enter campus.
Admission time: The admission time for the computer-delivered test in the morning is no late than 08:30am, and the admission time for the computer-delivered test in the afternoon is no late than 13:30pm. Oral Test: Please arrive at the test center 30 minutes in advance, and the admission time for the oral test is no late than 15 minutes prior to the oral test. Please arrive at the test center on time. Candidates arriving late would not be able to take any section of the test and the grades of their completed test section(s) will be canceled.
It is recommended that candidates arrive at the test center 30 minutes or earlier than the regular oral and written test arrival time, so as to ensure that there is enough time to complete the epidemic prevention inspection process and enter the test room on time. On the mornings of workdays, the traffic is heavy on Shungeng Road to the west of the entrance of the test center, so please be sure to arrange candidates’ itinerary reasonably and arrive at the test center according to the time required above, in order to avoid any delay of the test.
If there are any changes to the measures above, we will notify you in a timely manner.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the IELTS National Call Center at 010-82345671 or the test center at 0531-88525802, time available: 8:30-12:00, 14:00-17:30 on workdays and test days.
The IELTS Computer-Delivered Test Center
at Shandong University of Finance and Economics